What Makes a Successful Blog?

First of All Test my Recommended Totally FREE Website Builder software which is All in One Bundle for any Digital Marketer.

I recently made a new blog that I was going to name whatever I chose for my name, like, whatever-it-was. I was going to include that in the title and header tags of my blog. Then, I got to thinking about names, and decided I'm not interested in doing that.


As I was thinking about names, I started to get a little overwhelmed, and my face grew hot, and I had a little panic attack, and my mind was going crazy, and I felt like I wanted to say whatever I wanted to say. I wanted to say whatever came to me, and just let the "whatever" say whatever came to it, because I was getting really frustrated. Then I decided to ask for help.

I started posting my question to Google Blogsearch, and was immediately struck by how many different types of blogs were there. There were corporate blogs for companies to make money with, like mine, there were blog about whatever...

I began to get really confused. I was getting blogs about writing novels and short stories and poems, and podcasts and movies and TV shows. And then I remembered, I wanted to have a blog about whatever I chose. So I asked for help, and all the blogs I see there are blogs about whatever their content is. I think I answered to a novel or a poem or a poem. I think it was a podcast. I remember writing a question, and then wondering if I should make this a novel or a poem, or a podcast?

The whole process didn't make any sense to me at all, and then, my mind went blank, and I didn't care. I wrote about anything, any time, any place, and I wrote until it felt like I had nothing else to say, until I felt like there was nothing else for me to say, so I gave up.

I had a lot of fun during this process, and so I think I'll call this a success. If you feel like something is wrong, you can check your mind or think things over. I think I'll come back and try again. Maybe someone else might have some good tips for me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Idea of Being Free